Hala Earrings In Gold
Hala in Arabic means “halo” or “moon’s light” and was a fitting name for the crescent-inspired earrings.
As the light catches the mother of pearl shell on the earrings, the color will change and reflect, similar to that of a halo.
This is the perfect pair of earrings to add a bold touch to ones look.
- Gold vermeil.
- Available in: Blue abalone shell and white mother of pearl shell.
- Measurements : height 38mm X width 25 mm.
- Weight: 6grams.
- Avoid direct content with perfume
- Use a special silver cloth to polish your jewels
- Always carry on jewelry in a protected pouch during travel
- Jewelry should be stored in the original plastic bags with chain hanging separately , to prevent tangled chains and scratching