Hala Earrings In Gold
Hala in Arabic means “halo” or “moon’s light” and was a fitting name for the crescent-inspired earrings.
As the light catches the mother of pearl shell on the earrings, the color will change and reflect, similar to that of a halo.
This is the perfect pair of earrings to add a bold touch to ones look.
- Gold vermeil
- Available in Blue abalone shell and white mother of pearl shell
- Measurements : Length: 38mm, width: 25 mm
- Avoid direct content with perfume
- Use a special silver cloth to polish your jewels
- Always carry on jewelry in a protected pouch during travel
- Jewelry should be stored in the original plastic bags with chain hanging separately , to prevent tangled chains and scratching