The BAB cuff resembles the repetition of the decorative walls surrounding the 3 doors. The doors resemble victory, defense, and strength.
Karim and Marwa found intersections between architecture and jewelry and a shared ethos between Segments Architects and Indira Jewelry. A matching of the minds brought Karim and Marwa together to co-create jewelry pieces to be worn by men and women.
Karim and Marwa opened a new door of collaboration and possibilities.
This collaboration is inspired by the Gates of Cairo, located in the heart of the medieval and modern-day Cairo (Khan el Khalili), and the home of Indiras production facility.
- Sterling silver and Ebony wood
- Measurements: width 30mm.
- Weight: 44.3 grams.
- Avoid direct content with perfume.
- Use a special silver cloth to polish your jewels .
- Always carry on jewelry in a protected pouch during travel.
- Jewelry should be stored in the original plastic bags with chain hanging separately , to prevent tangled chains and scratching.