The Tima earrings are inspired by the continuous arches carved into the Gates of Cairo
Tima is aptly named after the Fatimid dynasty (969), in which the doors were installed during this time.
The BAB Capsule Collection is a collaboration between Karim El Assal, leading architect at Segments Architects and Marwa Saadawi, creative director of Indira Jewelry.
This collaboration draws on the interplay of historical and contemporary architecture inspired by Cairo, Egypt. The Gates of Cairo, built in medieval times, were a portal into the new city of Cairo, serving as the theme for the capsule collection between Karim and Indira Jewelry.
- Sterling silver and Ebony wood
- Measurements: height 60mm X width 15mm
- Weight: 6.7 grams for each
- Avoid direct content with perfume.
- Use a special silver cloth to polish your jewels .
- Always carry on jewelry in a protected pouch during travel.
- Jewelry should be stored in the original plastic bags with chain hanging separately , to prevent tangled chains and scratching.