"Hadid"- meaning steel is a play on the strength of the Gates of Cairo, with 3 remaining. The gates intention in 969 had a defensive design which the doors are still standing to this day.
The BAB Capsule Collection is a collaboration between Karim El Assal, leading architect at Segments Architects and Marwa Saadawi, creative director of Indira Jewelry. The collaboration unfolded for the first ever Jewelry edition hosted by Mobilia in the heart of Cairo.
This collaboration draws on the interplay of historical and contemporary architecture inspired by Cairo, Egypt. The Gates of Cairo, built in medieval times, were a portal into the new city of Cairo, serving as the theme for the capsule collection between Karim and Indira Jewelry.
- Sterling silver
- Measurements: height 35mm X width 14mm
- Weight: 6.1 grams for each
- Avoid direct content with perfume
- Use a special silver cloth to polish your jewels
- Always carry on jewelry in a protected pouch during travel
- Jewelry should be stored in the original plastic bags with chain hanging separately , to prevent tangled chains and scratching