Hala in Arabic means “halo” or “moon’s light” and was a fitting name for the crescent-inspired earrings.
As the light catches the mother of pearl shell on the earrings, the color will change and reflect, similar to that of a halo.
- Available in: Sterling silver and Gold vermeil, with abalone shell.
- Handcrafted by Egyptian Artisans.
- Measurements: height 38mm X width 25mm.
- Avoid direct content with perfume.
- Use the cloth provided to polish your jewels.
- Always carry on your jewelry during travel.
- Jewelry should be stored in the original packaging, to prevent tangled chains and scratching.
" INDIRA JEWELRY IS HANDMADE, SO PLEASE KNOW THERE WILL BE SLIGHT VARIATIONS FROM PIECE TO PIECE THAT DO NOT REFLECT PRODUCT FLAWS "